Re: improve INSTALL contents

From: Douglas Held
Subject: Re: improve INSTALL contents
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 19:04:56 -0700

The next replier may also drop me off this thread.  It originally
started with my question about building coreutils, and this thread is
a result of someone commenting on my use of --prefix=/foo in an
example.  I wish you all the best in your quest for a resolution, but
I have no relevance to this discussion.

Doug

--
Douglas Held