Re: BUILD Rules.mk

From: dev123
Subject: Re: BUILD Rules.mk
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 17:45:52 -0700 (PDT)

Writing a wrapper is more involved than I would like to get, but it is an
option.

I tried your second suggestion and I still get the following error in my
config.log (same as before):

/opt/eldk/usr/bin/mips-linux-ld: crt1.o: No such file: No such file or
directory

I double checked my command line linking and this works:

/opt/eldk/usr/bin/mips-linux-ld -L$CROSS_BASE/libs/lib/ -EB -nostdlib
--whole-archive --emit-relocs main.oo $CROSS_BASE/libs/crt0.o
-T$CROSS_BASE/build/linker.lds --start-group -lcrt0 -lstdc++ -lc--end-group
-o program

So why does autoconf think that mips-linux-ld needs crt1.o (I am not
familiar with crt objects)?

Thanks for your help,
-Al