Re: AC_LTDL_SHLIBEXT setting LT_MODULE_EXT with wrong extension on mac o

From: Husam Senussi
Subject: Re: AC_LTDL_SHLIBEXT setting LT_MODULE_EXT with wrong extension on mac os x
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 15:00:40 +0100

More appropriate for the libtool list, but that's ok.

I will keep that in mind  for next time :)

Yes, well, .so is the right extension on Mac OS X for loadable modules.
.dylib is the right extension for shared libraries.

I guess better to change my make files to create loadable modules with the .so extension since this how it's suppose to work,
my problem was the code expect .so and the make file generate .dylib

 I prefer too do that so I don't break the link for other platforms.

Thanks for clear that out for me
Husam