Re: iterating over arguments

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: iterating over arguments
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 10:30:05 -0400

> * Ralf Wildenhues <address@hidden> [2009-09-13 09:57:39 +0200]:
> I'd prefer a small reproducible example (i.e., full that
> exposes the issue).

I am not big on small reproducible examples :-(
however, a small experiment indicates that the problem is with m4_toupper,

it looks like the current version (without upcasing) does what I need.

Sam Steingold ( on Ubuntu 9.04 (jaunty)
Lisp is a language for doing what you've been told is impossible. - Kent Pitman