Re: Question on check-process / autoconf-2.6.3

From: Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
Subject: Re: Question on check-process / autoconf-2.6.3
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 11:59:01 +0100

Hi folks,
thank you for the honor, but this feedback of mine isn't even worth mentioning
- so keep me out of
the log, the work has been done by someone else.
And be assured that it is of no importance whether you denote the "Dr" or don't
if you still think
my "contribution" is worth mentioning ...

Thank you _very_ much for looking into this and fixing the issue.
Take care

Dieter

P.S. by the way: Ralf, the fix you applied does not go into original 2.63,
doesn't it? My file
tools.at has the relevant lines at a very different location.

Am Mittwoch 06 Januar 2010 20:26:40 schrieb Ralf Wildenhues:
***************
> That sounds like a good compromise.  Proposed patch below; OK to commit?
> Dieter, OK to add you to THANKS?  FWIW, I think it is customary to do so
> without name affixes like Dr.

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)