Re: Multiple subdirectories with non-similar configure needs

From: Christian Rössel
Subject: Re: Multiple subdirectories with non-similar configure needs
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 09:30:05 +0200

Jim,

Am 05.05.2011 17:38, schrieb Jim Galarowicz:
Hi all,

I'm writing to see if the patch that Christian developed will become a part of
the mainline autoconf.

My team members do not want to use a non-mainstream method to configure.   Is
there is a possibility of this becoming mainstream?

Thanks again!   This does work great with no side effects that I can tell.

Jim G

thanks for the positive feedback!

At the moment I'm in the process of doing copyright assignments with the
FSF, which is a prerequisite that my patch may become mainstream. This
may take some time. I will get back to this thread as soon as this is done.

Cheers,
Christian

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt,
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt

Besuchen Sie uns auf unserem neuen Webauftritt unter www.fz-juelich.de