Re: Qt4 autoconf macros

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: Qt4 autoconf macros
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 11:51:39 +0100

On 11/17/2010 04:08 PM, Alberto Luaces wrote:
santilistas writes:

Frederik Heber1 escribió:
Hey there,

one look into autoconf archives at
http://ac-archive.sourceforge.net/ac-archive/ revealed: bnv_have_qt
... which however is from 2006.

Yes, I knew that, but it is for Qt3 and I need it for Qt4.

I do use one other macro (gwqt4.m4) but was unable to find it via its
filename on the net ... just to make clear: I am not the author. If
someone does know, please mail me a ref to put into the m4's comments.

As I am currently not aware of the attachment-policy of the
mailinglist, just give a shout if bnv_have_qt does not suffice and
I'll send it as an attachment.

I definitely need it, I'll give you a shout. By the way, why can't
gwqt4.m4 be in the autoconf archives?

Kind regards
-s-

Just to point that the salome project has its macro that seems to deal
with Qt 4 and 3:

http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-science/packages/salome.git;a=blob;f=GEOM_SRC_5.1.3/adm_local/unix/config_files/check_qt.m4;h=0f28aef7d9255db367155e1b234aecd3db2e682c;hb=HEAD

This is from Debian repository. Click on "raw" to get the actual file.

also this one

http://srchiliteqt.sourceforge.net/

cheers
        Lorenzo