RE: ECCN for AutoConf

From: Wright, Kim
Subject: RE: ECCN for AutoConf
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 22:25:02 +0000

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your response. Do you have a classification or trade compliance
group I can reach out to? I know other redhat products contain crypto and are
export controlled. so I assume someone at your company (or a consultant
perhaps) classified the software at some point. Even open source / free
software can be export controlled.

Any assistance in getting me to the appropriate person or group at your company
would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

~Kim