Re: Initializing a Project with GNU Autotools

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Initializing a Project with GNU Autotools
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 10:35:11 -0700

On 09/06/2014 01:35 PM, Shawn H Corey wrote:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxzaGF3bmhjb3JleXxneDo1ZmI4OTE4ZGJkYzFlMDdj

That looks much nicer than what's in the Autoconf manual now. Some thoughts:

With Firefox all I got from the above URL was a PNG image. I assume SVG is somewhere but it wasn't obvious where to get it.

How would you recommend editing the SVG file? We'd want it to be maintainable.

The .SVG image can be put into the Autoconf manual, as described here:

http://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/manual/texinfo/html_node/Image-Syntax.html

Is that something you could do?

Finally, would you be willing to assign the copyright for your improvements to the Free Software Foundation, so that we could install them into the Autoconf manual?

Thanks.