Re: 33-dist-flavors.patch

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: 33-dist-flavors.patch
Date: 21 Feb 2001 09:39:39 -0700

>> But we have to be sure that this change doesn't cause problems in
>> this scenario.

Akim> I fail to see where such a thing can happen.

Ok.

Akim> Maybe you are think to some Cygnus tree or something?

The Cygnus tree doesn't use `make dist' or the distdir rules.

Neither do the gdb or gcc trees.

Akim> Maybe I'm taking too much freedom here, feel free to flame me if
Akim> I did wrong, but I'm going to apply the patch now anyway because

All I asked is that you investigate this issue.  You did that, and
since it looked ok, committing was fine.  So don't worry.

Tom