Re: SGI mode depcomp breaks when '.' appears in source filenames twice

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: SGI mode depcomp breaks when '.' appears in source filenames twice
Date: 06 Apr 2001 12:24:04 -0600

>>>>> "Raja" == Raja R Harinath <address@hidden> writes:

Raja> Whoops.  I forgot all about that.  I was thinking of
Raja>   foo.o bar.o: %.o: %.h; ...

Multiple ":"s can appear on a line when using Windows, too.

Raja> Anyway, we are getting off-topic :-) The 'sed' rule under
Raja> question is applied to what's generated by an SGI compiler's
Raja> dependency-generator.

I agree.  That's all that matters.  It probably doesn't generate "::"
rules, or run on Windows, or anything like that.

I haven't read the patch yet.  But if someone else with write access
thinks it is ok, that's good enough for me.  It, or something, should
go in.

Tom