Re: Including foreign makefiles

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Including foreign makefiles
Date: 09 Apr 2001 14:13:21 -0600

>>>>> "Adam" == Adam C Powell IV <address@hidden> writes:

Adam> Hmm, the "include" line seems to be copied verbatim into the
Adam> Makefile.in, so maybe when automake doesn't find the file, it
Adam> gives up and copies it?

Oh, I see -- any non-conforming `include' is passed through.
Your particular include doesn't match the regexp.

I'm not sure why I did it that way initially.  Now that seems like a
bug to me.  Instead I think anything we don't recognize should simply
give an error.

Akim, anybody, any comments on that?

Tom