Re: Release 1.6

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Release 1.6
Date: 04 Mar 2002 18:22:56 -0700

Akim> any reason to hold it?  Please, unleash the beast!

I haven't been paying close attention lately.
I think Alexandre has the best idea of our current state.

PR 294 is a regression, but maybe not an important one.
And maybe looking at the patch in PR 297 would be good.

What do you think?
I'm in favor of a release and I've been hoping to find the time to do
one.  For me that doesn't look likely in the near future :-(

Tom