Re: myconfig.h in dist

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: myconfig.h in dist
Date: 15 Aug 2002 12:03:41 -0600

>>>>> "Waldemar" == Waldemar Rosenbach <address@hidden> writes:

Waldemar> If I include it into include_HEADERS or _SOURCES, then it is
Waldemar> installed and distributed.  If I don't include it in any of
Waldemar> the both, then it is neither installed nor distributed.

First, you shouldn't be installing a config.h.  Generally speaking,
that is; sometimes there are exceptions.  But care is required since
includedir is platform-independent (in theory), but config.h isn't.

Anyway, you can use nodist_include_HEADERS to avoid having config.h in
the distribution.  Likewise for _SOURCES, though as I said earlier you
simply shouldn't list config.h there.

Tom