Re: error 'traces.m4' running automake-1.7

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: error 'traces.m4' running automake-1.7
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 22:13:48 +0100

>>> "Martin" == Martin Frydl <address@hidden> writes:

 Martin> Hello Dave,
 Martin> I've created a patch file for Autoconf fixing this problem. I've
 Martin> posted it to Autoconf but noone responded yet. Can you try it and let
 Martin> me know?

 Martin> Martin

 Martin> http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/automake/2002-November/012234.html

I've found other similar reports while reading my backlog of
mail today.  Until an Autoconf maintainer processes your patch,
another solution (apparently) is to use the development version
of GNU M4.  See
  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/bug-automake/2002/msg02090.html
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz