urgent

From: femi_koko
Subject: urgent
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 16:06:57 GMT

Dear sir

reply to address@hidden

REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE/INVESTMENT.

My name is Dr Femi Kokoma
I am personal assistance of the Late chief security officer to the former
president of Somalia. At Present I am in a village near Cotonou. I got your
contact through Internet online in our nearby country. In the course of the war
in my country, my boss was arrested and killed by the rebel/opposition leader
earlier this year, due to his involvement in the Government of the former
president of the country. This situation has led my self in a very
bad/difficult situation here now, Which made me to contact you for an
assistance in helping me to transfer out some huge amount of money which my
boss have deposited. The amount is US$ 18.5 million, this was the money given
to him to buy ammunition before he was arrested and killed by the opposition
party. And the Government is not aware of this money in my custody now. I would
have invited you to see things yourself, but the situation here will not be
suitable for you to come. Now I needed your assistance to send the whole of
this money (US$18.5MILLION) into your Private or company account over there for
investment. I would have operated with this money but due to the situation of
things presently and my boss's involvement in the country's politics. I cannot
be allowed to use this fund here, because we are under close monitor here.
Where your assistance could be possible, I will offer you 20% of the total sum
(USD 18.5M) and all your expenses will be taken care of immediately after the
transaction. Please, your prompt reply through my email will be highly
appreciated to enable me conclude our internal arrangements here.
Finally modalities on how the transfer will be done
will be conveyed to you once we establish trust and
confidence between ourselves. Looking forward to your
urgent reply .For detailed information.
NOTE: THE KEY WORD TO THIS TRANSACTION IS ABSOLUTE
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY. THIS TRANSACTION IS 100%
RISK FREE. YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY
APPRECIATED.

BEST REGARDS

DR FEMI KOKOMA