Please Be My Investor Trustee.

From: mrs jumai abdulazad
Subject: Please Be My Investor Trustee.
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:48:24 -1000

Dear Sir,

Please Be My Investor Trustee.

I wish to write you pleading with you to be my Investor
trustee over $28.5million. My late Husband was a rich oil
Contractor in South Africa, But before his death in July
29th 1999. He deposited the sum of ($28,500,000.00) USD in
a safe keeping company in Europe through Debt
Reconciliation Committee (DRC).

The money which he made from oil contract and he left an
instruction with the (DRC) to release the money to me his
wife and his son Ali who at that time was studying, that an
Investor should accompany us before the $28.5Million will
be released to us for proper investment, and also for the
welfare of the children which he left behind for me.

I plead with you to accept to help me and act as my
investor trustee to manage the $28.5Million for me. We can
both arrange on how to invest this money into your company.
We have agreed to give you 20% of the $28.5Million for your
own assistance, 5% for any expenses that may occure during
the process of retrieving this funds from the DRC, like
your
flight to the DRC office and other bills, etc. All the
relevant documents shall be forwarded to you upon your
indications to assist me in this project.

May the Almighty God bless you, if you will of trust and
faithful to assist
me. Please contact me on my private e-mail address
address@hidden or my Son Ali on his e-mail
address (address@hidden) for more Informations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely Yours,

MRS JUMAI ABDUL AZAD

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329