ATTN:SIR/MADAM

From: Koffi k Adama
Subject: ATTN:SIR/MADAM
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:01:49 -0400

ATTN:SIR/MADAM,

Greetings to you in the name of the Lord.

I do hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise. It was borne out of
my desire to share a mutual business relationship with you.

My name is Mr. Koffi Adama, I work as an administrative Secretary to WESTERN
SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY here in Lome - Togo.

I got the information concerning you while I was browsing through the internet
searching for a reliable partner to carry out this great project in ones' life
time. I decided to contact you believing that by the grace of God,you will
accept to be my patner in this business.

I have been working with this company for (12) twelve years. Within this
period, I have watched with meticulous precision how African Heads of States
and government functionaries have been using WESTERN SECURITIES to move huge
sums of money USD, Pound sterling, French France – (Cash) to their foreign
partners.

They bring in these consignments of money cash and secretly declare the
contents as jewelleries, gold, diamond, precious stones, family treasure,
documents etc. Gen. Sani Abacha of Nigeria (dead), Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire
(dead) Foday Sankoy of Siera – Leone. Babangida of Nigeria and others.

All these people have hundreds of consignments deposited with WESTERN
SECURITIES. Their foreign partners, friends and relatives, are claiming most of
these consignments. A lot of them are lying here unclaimed for as much as 15
yrs. Nobody may ever come for them because in most cases, the documents of
deposit are never available to anybody except the depositors most of them dead.

Since the inception of the 2000 millennium, WESTERN SECURITIES MANAGEMENT
changed the procedure of claims of consignments. As soon as you are able to
produce all the secret information as contained in the secret file of any
consignment, it will be released to you upon demand.

>From our record, more than 120 consignments belonging to Gen Abacha / Mobutu
>Sese Seko, has been claimed in the past six months. This is why I am
>soliciting for your co-operation and assistance. Gen. Abacha has 85
>consignments deposited with several names and codes, 35 have been claimed in
>the past six months. Since he’s dead, his first son is dead in a plane
>crash,the second son is facing trial for murder and embezzlement, the family
>members are under restricted arrest without communication.

I have finished every arrangement for you to come and claim consignment No 1201
containing USD 9M and consignment No 1200 contain USD 15M. My duty is to supply
you with all the information and documents by fax.

You will deal directly with the management.

The procedure is simple: -

You will apply officially to the Director of Operations of WESTERN SECURITIES
for the release of consignment No 1200 and No 1201. They will demand some
documents and secret codes. You will then Call me, I’ll supply you with every
detailed information. Fax it to them.

As soon as they confirm it to be correct. They will invite you for the
collection. If you do not want to come to Accra, you can arrange with them to
transfer the consignment to any where on agreement. Nobody will ever know I am
involved in the deal except the Lawyer who will write an agreement for us. I’ll
suggest upon conclusion we share 60 – 40. I will be taken the 60% while the 40%
will be for you after the transaction.

At the succesful conclusion of the deal, you’ll arrange for me and my family to
come over to your country. I assure you that the business have been hatched for
5 years now, it is very very secure and risk free. You can get back to me as
soon as possible including your personal phone and fax numbers for further
explanations and directives on the procedure God Bless You.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Koffi Adama.

Telephone - +228 903 1127

PLEASE REPLY THROUGH THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS;

address@hidden

Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=k_adama1