Re: Implementing Automake in Scheme

From: Norman Gray
Subject: Re: Implementing Automake in Scheme
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 12:38:31 +0100

Greetings,

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Luis Araujo wrote:

I email to ask you for further information about a task in the section "GNU Help Wanted" in savannah, named "Implement automake in Scheme" , there is a brief description

I didn't know there was such a thing as the `GNU Help Wanted' list, but I've long thought such a project would be an excellent idea. It's a pretty natural language for such a task, and quite a few of the important bits of automake.in are, it seems to me, written in a pretty functional style anyway. And scsh is POSIX, portable, and pretty lightweight.

Not that I'm volunteering, mind....