Using Automake for Gettext

From: Daniel Kraft
Subject: Using Automake for Gettext
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:02:54 +0100

Hi!

I was wondering about how to use Automake together with GNU gettext. I found
some sparely information "about AM_GNU_GETTEXT and ALL_LINGUAS in configure.in
turn on gettext support in automake", but I wasn't able to find any useful
information on how to use automake really to have the work with po/, intl/,
.po-files... done.

How can Automake help me with that? Or have I to write those Makefiles myself?

Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Daniel Kraft