use makeC++SharedLib or makeC++SharedLib_r on AIX

From: Tommi Mäkitalo
Subject: use makeC++SharedLib or makeC++SharedLib_r on AIX
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 00:43:27 +0100

Hi,

I'm not sure, if this a problem automake or autoconf. I use both in my
projects.

I have a C++-library, I would like to build on AIX with xlC_r. When linking
the library on AIX I have t use makeC++-SharedLib_r instead of the compiler.
Otherwise the static initializers are not called.

How can I specify this? Or better: how can I fix my buildsystem, so that it
uses it automatically when needed? Shouldn't libtool recognize it?

Tommi