Automake with Pro*C

From: Sebastien REYNES
Subject: Automake with Pro*C
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:31:09 +0200

Hello,

Is it possible to use automake tool with Pro*C ? How can I edit the Makefile.am
to generate .c sources from .pc sources ?

Am I on the right way with this kind of file :

bin_PROGRAMS = myprog
myprog_SOURCES = myprog.c myprog.pc
my_prog_LDADD=$ORACLE_HOME/precomp/lib/libpgp.a    # library of the
precompilator pro*C

I'm a big doubt... The goal being to generate myprog.c from myprog.pc then
myprog from myprog.c

Do you know where could I find any example(s) using automake with
precompilation from Pro*C files ? Could you help me ?
Thank you for your answer.

Best regards,
Sebastien R.