Re: css for html output of texi documentation

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: css for html output of texi documentation
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:01:56 +0200

Hello Martin,

* Martin Kalbfuß wrote on Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 12:34:50PM CEST:
> I have written some documentation using textinfo. I have an css files to
> customize the html output. But I don't know how to tell automake to use
> the css file for the creation of the html pages. Is this possible?

Does something like
  AM_MAKEINFOHTMLFLAGS = --css-include=...

or so work?

More generally, can you get your stuff to work when you are not using
automake, or not even a makefile, but just calling makeinfo yourself?
If yes, show how you'd invoke it.  We can then either find the right
variable to set, or write an override rule to do what you want.

Remember, a Makefile.am is (mostly) a Makefile, too, just with lots of
extra sugar.