Re: How to develop an autobuild script

From: kknd1233
Subject: Re: How to develop an autobuild script
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:15:20 -0800 (PST)

Philip Herron-2 wrote:

> On 28 December 2010 10:53, kknd1233 <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone, I am new to automake and learning on it.
>>
>> I am asked to 'develop autobuild script using Automake', the GNU Automake
>> website (http://www.gnu.org/software/hello/manual/automake/index.html)
>> gives
>> me some ideas but still not sure.
>>
>> Is there anyone please explain in short that how should I achieve the
>> above
>> goal?
>
> Autobuild script seems awfully vague so i don't quite know what you
> mean by that. But the helloworld example there should explain the
> fundamentals in autotools.
>
> --Phil

Thank you Phil! Yes I think what I need now is a startup like in the
HelloWorld example of Automake. One more thing, when I running the
helloworld example as instructed, only the execution step '~/amhello %
src/hello' returns me a 'bash: src/hello: No such file or directory' error
message. Where is the problem?
Cheers,

--Oliver