Re: Modify $PATH for all subdirectories

From: Too, Justin A.
Subject: Re: Modify $PATH for all subdirectories
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 08:25:14 -0700

Hi,

Thanks for the tips. I definitely would like to have the most portable
solution so I'm leaning toward Dave's suggestion. The reason I wanted the
PATH solution, however, was to keep things simple and in one location.
Maybe what I will do is set an AC_SUBST for SOME_TEST, then in the
"check-local" rules I can simply use:

configure.ac:
AC_SUBST(SOME_TEST, [$(top_builddir)/scripts/test/install/bin/something])

check-local: check-something
check-something:
        @SOME_TEST@ --or --other

What do you think? My main goal is portability, the next is
maintainability.

Thanks,
Justin