Re: CFLAGS per source

From: NightStrike
Subject: Re: CFLAGS per source
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 16:13:02 -0400

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Stefano Lattarini
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sunday 23 October 2011, NightStrike  wrote:
>> Ping
>>
> I'm not going to look into this right now, sorry.  If you want,
> please open a ticket in the automake bug tracker (by sending
> a proper mail to address@hidden), so that we won't forget
> about the issue.

What constitutes a proper mail?  Can I just forward my original message?

This just points to generic bug reporting resources:
http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Reporting-Bugs.html

>  And of course, patches welcome ;-)

I'd love to, but the FSF makes that a problem.  There really should be
a way to make anonymous contributions.