Including Shared Objects and header files

From: Sujit Devkar
Subject: Including Shared Objects and header files
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:34:37 +0530

Hi,
I am trying to include .so file and header files provided by a hardware
firmware using autotools.
I have tried using AM_CPPFLAGS= -I/usr/abc/inc and AM_LDFLAGS= -L/usr/abc/lib,
but I get these are directories as a warning. Also when I tried using
AM_LDFLAGS= /usr/abc/lib/libsrl.so but I get access denies even I am root.

My shell script which has
e.g. g++ -I/usr/abc/inc -L/usr/abc/lib abc.cpp -lsrl -o abc
works perfectly well.

How can I write same things configure.ac? Also I use .java files in the project
and I use
gcj --main=example Example.java --classpath=library --classpath=library Example
--indirect-dispatch

How can I write this in configure.ac?
Please help.

Regards,