Re: looking for a good example of non-recursive Make using project

From: Stefano Lattarini
Subject: Re: looking for a good example of non-recursive Make using project
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 12:17:40 +0100

On 11/17/2012 11:13 AM, Václav Zeman wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I am looking for a good example of a project with non-recursive Make
> that is using Automake, that is not trivial. I would like to convert my
> project, log4cplus, to non-recursive Make style, if it is possible. Any
> recommendations?

GNU Coreutils has been recently converted to a non-recursive make setup.
You might take a look there for initial "inspiration", and get back here
once you have pinpointed more precise problems and/or doubts.

In your case (looking at the current SVN trunk of your project), a good
first step might be de-recursivize the 'tests/' and 'include/' directories.

HTH,
  Stefano