Re: Make autoconf and automake generate compile_commands.json for integr

From: Doron Behar
Subject: Re: Make autoconf and automake generate compile_commands.json for integration with other build systems and IDEs
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 18:59:30 +0300

I'm aware of that. Plus, the author of `Bear` is the same author of
`scan-build`. I've had a discussion with him about the duplicity of
those two tools which seem to be doing the same thing. I just think that
such a tool should be an official part of `make`.

I've sent an mail to the Make mailing list about it.