Re: [avr-chat] AVRISP mkII on Mac OSX

From: Alex Le Heux
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] AVRISP mkII on Mac OSX
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:40:57 +0200

> Ned Konz <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> >           Using Port            : usb
> >           Using Programmer      : jtag2
> > avrdude: jtagmkII_open()
> > avrdude: usb_open(): Found JTAG ICE, serno: 00A0000033A6
> > Bus error
>
> Hmm, but that shouldn't be too hard to spot with a debugger then.  Can
> you try to find out where it crashes?

Hiya,

I'm considering buying the AVR ISP mkII as well, and was wondering if this
has been resolved.

I intend to use on MasOS X.

I also see quite a few other AVR ISP programmers that claim to be
compatible with the STK200/300. If those are also supposed to work, I could
also just go for one of them.

Cheers,

Alex

--
We are the Euro. Resistance is futile. Your dollars will be assimilated.