[avr-chat] Re: AVR-chat Digest, Vol 23, Issue 2

From: Steve Franks
Subject: [avr-chat] Re: AVR-chat Digest, Vol 23, Issue 2
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:21:22 -0700

> I ported a driver for cp210x but it doesn't work properly :(

Hmm, if you need any help, drop me a mail.  I don't have a CP2102
right now, but I think it should be easy enough to get one.

I know nothing of bsd drivers, and the cp2101 driver is undocumented,
methinks, but, hey, you can get them from digikey, so they always find
their way into my projects.  That could be subject to change though,
if we can't get a driver - I volunteer my limited experience, or a
board, at least, Joerg, if you need one.

Steve

--
Steve Franks, KE7BTE
Staff Engineer