[avr-chat] (no subject)

From: Dharmesh Joshi
Subject: [avr-chat] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:27:25 -0000

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to know how much voltage is outputted or inputted in to each Pins of the MEGA AVR. I have ordered the ATMEGA16V, which can run on 1.8V, but there is no info on the datasheets about the voltage of the I/O pins or how much power consumed.

Am correct in believing there is a inbuilt oscillator, can this oscillator be controlled/reduced so that I can get a better power efficiency, or do I need to get a external oscillator and assign it a I/O pin.

Thank You

Yours Sincerely

 Dharmesh Joshi