[avr-chat] Femto OS 0.87 with toolchain builder

From: Ruud Vlaming
Subject: [avr-chat] Femto OS 0.87 with toolchain builder
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 00:14:28 +0100

I have just released a new version of my OS, with 30 new ports.
It now runs on most ATtiny's and ATmega's. See my website:
  http://www.femtoos.org/

Besides that, the package also contains a toolchain install script
that installs gcc-4.3.2, binutils 2.18, lbc-1.6.2 and avrdude-5.5 for
you, including all patches, on windows/cygwin, linux or Mac OS.
(It also deals with gmp and mpfr, which are needed by gcc).
That might be handy for some, even if they do not use my OS.

And, many thanks to Eric, Joerg, Andy, Anatoly, and others
who helped me out in many occasions.  Really super!

Ruud.