[avr-gcc-list] Uploaded Win32 binaries from snapshot (AvrStudio problem)

From: Gunnar Henne
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Uploaded Win32 binaries from snapshot (AvrStudio problem)
Date: Fri Jan 12 11:01:04 2001

Hello,

I compiled the snapshots, mentioned in this list, and put them an a
Webserver:

they are compiled for the prefix /avrgcc and have not really been
tested.

http://combio.de/avr/avr-binutils-010109-cygwin.tar.gz

http://combio.de/avr/avr-gcc-20010108-cygwin.tar.gz

http://combio.de/avr/avr-libc-20001125-cygwin.tar.gz

The avrobj Patch is included, but I still cant use AvrStudio.
When I open the avrobj-file, there is a delay of a few seconds, then I
get the following Messages:"Your Object File has been changed! Reload
now?" (Yes) ->
error: One ore More files cannot be found -> Error in Nordic object
file.

Your Object File has been changed! Reload now?" (No) -> Nothing seems to
happen

Greetings Gunnar