Re: [avr-gcc-list] Uploaded new binaries for Win98

From: Rich Neswold
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Uploaded new binaries for Win98
Date: Tue Jan 16 08:49:23 2001

Wasn't it 15-Jan-2001, at 04:56PM, when J Wunsch said:
> Try Rich Neswold's documentation:
>
> http://www.enteract.com/~rneswold/avr/avr-lib.pdf

Thanks for the plug! :-)

> It doesn't cover every detail (for example, i found that he missed
> the __attribute((".eeprom")) thing), and it's a little unix-centric,
> but it provides a good reference for the library part.

On page 21 of the document, I mention

    __attribute__((section (".eeprom")))

Is this what you mean? Is there a slightly shorter format (the one you
mentioned)? Or did you forget the section keyword?

I'll update the document accordingly, although it does show one method of
setting up EEPROM variables.

--
 Rich Neswold

 efax: 1.240.536.7092