Re: [avr-gcc-list] grrr, what am I doing wrong ???

From: Carl Wall
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] grrr, what am I doing wrong ???
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:00:49 -0500

Hi Lee

  Have you removed any dos enviourment variables from your c:\autoeexec.bat
file, that where in there for the old avr-gcc.  There is a warning about this
on the www.avrfreeks.net  avrgcc install page, about doing this for any
reinstalls or upgrades. About a week ago I did an install on an NT4 box and
it worked, do not know if the file has changed since I did it.  Before I
did it, I erased the existing avr-gcc file directory.

  When you get it up and going there is also an updated make file on
avrfreeks.net with some workarounds for this release of avr-gcc, you might
want to download that, it is a modified Volker make file.
   Carl

--
Carl A. Wall    VE3APY                Toronto, Ontario, Canada
"Created on DEBIAN 2.2,  an alternative to Microsoft Systems