[avr-gcc-list] trouble with compiling example code

From: Kevin
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] trouble with compiling example code
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:14:44 -0600

Hello,

I am using linux and followed the gcc installation instructions laid out
by Rich Neswold's GNU Development Environment for the AVR
Microcontroller packet.  I am a newbie with the gcc development tools.

My question is when I try and compile the sample code to test and see if
the compiler works I get the error message that the header files (ie.
io.h etc.) cannot be found or doesn't exist.  Is there something
I missed in the installation or do I have to do something to get the
header files to be recognized.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Kevin