[avr-gcc-list] Which CVS Version?

From: Gunnar Henne
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Which CVS Version?
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 10:54:20 +0100

Hello,

I build the binaries, but don't have enough time to test them as it is
needed.
I know how to get the sources from CVS in an arbitrary point of time in
the past. If the current version ist instable or not working please tell
me when there was a known stable version.

I have managed to change the avrobj patch so that it fits to the current
binutils CVS sources.

For my builds I use the gcc + binutils sources from CVS checked out in
the same time.

Greetings

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Henne                      Email: address@hidden
oTRIs GmbH & Co. KG               Tel. : 0231 / 10616-21