[avr-gcc-list] Using 8515 Timer Interupts

From: Carsten Rißler
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Using 8515 Timer Interupts
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 08:32:37 +0100

HI
While Trying to use the Timer0 Interupt with the 8515 and AVR-Studio 3.22 I
got some Issues.
It is not possible to Step the C Code thru the TImer Interupt Funktions, it
is possible to step thru UART Interupt funktions.
Even without AVR-Studio I was not able to use the INTERRUPT Definiton with
INTERRUPT (TIMER0_OFV)
{....
}
as described in io8515.h and right mapped to 0xE
only
SIGNAL (SIG_OVERFLOW0)
{....
}
worked with real proz but not with the Studio.
Cause of I'm a Newbie in using timers it would be nice if someone has some
sample Code.
Thanx
CU Carsten