[avr-gcc-list] Function pointers (again)

From: Peter Bosscha
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Function pointers (again)
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 11:42:51 +0200

I seem to have caused some confusion with the previous mail.
Yes, I'm aware that when accessing the struct, the generated code accesses Ram
and not the Flash.
But, what I'm after is generating the right address in the struct in the first
place, that's the bit that's bothering me even more.
The idea is that the Z register gets filled from the struct followed by an
icall.
Looking in the rom file at the struct however, the address filled in the struct
is definitely not that of the actual function.

Regards
Peter
(Hey ! managed to switch of my HTML attachments, making progress ...)