Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-as directives

From: J Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-as directives
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:50:14 +0200 (MET DST)

"Gines Martinez Sanchez" <address@hidden> wrote:

(Please don't send HTML mails.)

> Where I can find some documentation about of avr-as
> (directives,etc)?

There's normally an `info' file (compiled from the texinfo source)
accompanying all the tools, including the assembler.  Under Unix, you
can type `info as' and it should tell you.  Note that this is the
complete documentation, not just anything target (i. e. AVR-)
specific.

No idea how the WinXX distributions are handling this issue.  They
could perhaps translate the texinfo docs into a PDF file.

address@hidden         http://www.interface-systems.de/~j