[avr-gcc-list] SPI debugging code, was: IAR vs GCC

From: Thorsten Ostermann
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] SPI debugging code, was: IAR vs GCC
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:22:18 +0200

> From: "Jesper Hansen" <address@hidden>
>
> In my AVR programmer I've built a complete debugging terminal
> using the SPI. Makes it easy to debug, as you already have the cable
> connected.

Hi Jesper,

sounds good to me. Did you published this code anywhere? Is it included
in the yampp sources? And is there some documentation about it?

Best regards
Thorsten

A general request to all subscribers: Please quote only as much text as
needed, to increase the usabillity of this list - Thanks in advance.
--
PGP welcome!
Thorsten online: http://www.ostermann-net.de/electronic/