avr-gcc-list

Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc-20010701, uisp-20010701 (also..)

From: MWP
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc-20010701, uisp-20010701 (also..)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 03:09:54 +1000 (EST)

Just to let you guys know...
Im now using compiled versions of gcc-20010618 and binutils-010608 for
linux with avr-libc-20010701 and everything is working great.

The new GCC has the compiler option -fssa, and while the man page says its
still in devel, it seems to work fine and doesnt create any compiling
errors.
Using -fssa has cut about 80bytes off my 3000byte 8535 prog.

MWP