Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR programmer, was: SPI debugging code

From: Robert Rozman
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR programmer, was: SPI debugging code
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:33:55 +0200

Hello,

I've tried SPI terminal and it's surely nice thing. ATMega163 programming
doesn't work (it's detected as 'ATMega103_old') but despite that SPI
terminal is really useful. I've tried to make target code with use of
hardware SPI and interrupt but didn't succeed.

If there anyone makes this, I'd surely like to have that solution. And also
a possibility to switch terminal to continous byte polling, so target can
output messages continously - it's like possibility of logging more info
about what target is doing.

Regards,

Robert Rozman
address@hidden