[avr-gcc-list] atiny 15L

From: Jamie Morken
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] atiny 15L
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:40:21 -0700

Hi all,

I'm designing a board using the atiny 15L and I am wondering about the two programming modes - high voltage (12 volts on reset' pin) or low voltage (5 volts on reset pin)

the question I have is for low voltage programming and since the reset' pin is also an ADC input, what will happen if the transducer hooked to the reset' pin is outputting 5V and then the MISO and MOSI and CLK pins also happen to be set so that the chip enters programming mode during operation? Is there a method to avoid this?

best regards,
Jamie Morken