Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulator

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulator
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 13:54:48 -0600 (MDT)

Chris,

I'd be interested in seeing some of your code for other cpu cores. I'm
curious how you map the opcodes into function calls and such. I'd like to
get some more ideas in mind head before digging into C code.

It looks like python is _too_ slow. At least the python stuff got me a
prototype to work from (if the design isn't completely stupid) and a good
deal of knowledge about the avr core.

Ted Roth