Re: [avr-gcc-list] New linux binaries available

From: Corax
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] New linux binaries available
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 17:25:17 +0100

Thank you!
Installing a simple package is no problem, but collecting all resources for gcc and installing it in parallel with another gcc is beyond my skill, if only /just/ beyond. So I had to use the Win software, but since I do everything else under Linux, it was really cumbersome...
Now I even have a spare partition ;)
 Conrad Braun

Gunnar Henne wrote:

Hello,
I built some new binaries for linux from the actual releases.
They are not yet in my download page, please use the following links:

All as RPM
www.combio.de/avr/avr-devtools-1.0-1.i386.rpm

All as tarball
www.combio.de/avr/avr-devtools-3.0.2-2.11.2-20011029.tar.gz