[avr-gcc-list] Updated documents...

From: Rich Neswold
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Updated documents...
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:18:29 -0600

Hello,

I've finished converting the AVR document to DocBook and have updated all
the function references for avr-libc-20011007. I still need to finish the
installation instructions and to document Joerg Wunsch's demo project
(although his schematic and source code is included.) I also added an
appendix containing command line options for the assembler and compiler. A
PDF file is also available.

You can find the stuff here:

    http://www.enteract.com/~rneswold/avr/

Comments, questions, improvements welcome...

--
 Rich Neswold

 efax: 1.240.536.7092
  web: www.enteract.com/~rneswold/