Re: [avr-gcc-list] Specifying crt*.o file

From: Anton Erasmus
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Specifying crt*.o file
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 21:48:11 +0200

Hi,

If I specify the crt file explicittely on the command line, I get
"Duplicate Symbol" errors. It seems that the default crt file is still
linked in as well. I cannot find the option, that tells gcc not to link
in the default crt file.

The -nostartfiles option that reinhard jessich suggested, gives the
warning "unknown option nostartfiles".

For the moment I have edited the specs file to change the name of
the default crt file, but this is a complete hack.

Regards
   Anton