[avr-gcc-list] Big end little end thingie

From: RogerB
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Big end little end thingie
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:49:02 -0500 (EST)

        When I build a srec or ihex file on my linux box
with avr-gcc it seems to produce bigend files but if
I make one with avr studio it's the other way. The
file will start as E0C0 on the linux and C0E0 with avr
studio. I can only program the chips from my linux box
so I don't know what the rom image looks like.
        I'm using avr-gcc version 3.0.2 and uisp version
 20011025 and to build a file I do it this way
avr-gcc -O0 -Wall -mmcu=at90s2313 -c demo.c -o demo.o
avr-gcc -mmcu=at90s2313 -o demo.elf demo.o
avr-objcopy -O ihex demo.elf demo1.hex
        Am I missing somethig the list file from
avrstudio shows the first instruction to be a jump
relative but the list file for avr-gcc show it to
be  14 0000 C0E0                  ldi r28,lo8(__stack - 0)